I would rather visit Bulgaria than Jamaica??

While we're on the subject of symbols known around the world, take a look at the official tourism logos for several countries below. If I were to decide by these logos alone, I think I would most like to visit Spain, The Bahamas, and Australia. They look like they would be the most fun.

Tasmania would sneak up from behind and eat me. Apparently Argentina is either windy or wavy, or they just like swooshes. France says "We are too abstract for you stupid fucking Americans to understand". The Caribbean is obviously an all-night 80's dance party featuring a live performance from the original members of Wham. Monaco is too expensive for you to visit, so don't even try. And Dubai LOVES Nascar. Where would you like to go?

Via NotCot



No comments: