Fabio Zanino

Deconstructing and repositioning recycled signage, Fabio Zanino creates these stunning sculptures.


Anonymous said...

Nice work..
however it looks way too much like the art of Rosalie Gascoigne (1917–1999)
She was a New Zealander-Australian sculptor. She showed at the Venice Biennale in 1982, becoming the first female artist to represent Australia there.


The Best Part said...

Why are people so concerned with ownership and whether someone is copying someone else? It's beautiful. Get over it. Haters.

Carol said...

I love this work. It makes me want to do something similar. I am a very amateur artist, do not display anywhere. I was thinking of a picture of a yield sign, cutting and rearranging the pieces and painting the arrangement onto canvas.

I was thinking that would be kind of copying until I read your comment.