Unhealthy Obsessions and Their Benefits

Although my obsession with shoes is borderline excessive, I most often spare my readers when I come across the newest designer dunks or snakeskin Air Force Ones. I realize that my shoe fetish is ridiculous to most reasonable people, however, I couldn't resist posting about the newest limited-edition Nike release.

The Nike Clot Air Force One comes in a special ‘Chinese Candy Box’ packaging set. Traditionally, Lunar New Year celebrations include offering sweets and other edible treats from a red lacquer box to ensure a ’sweet’ year. Honoring this custom, the Nike Clot Air Force 1 packaging is a hexagonal red box with a partitioned tray layer, to hold shoe accessories, and matching lid. The box’s exterior is adorned with Clot graphics in black.

Via Lovely Package.


No comments: