It looks so innocent, doesn't it?

I'll be the first to admit that I'm not exactly Mr. Handyman around the house. This includes cutting the grass. I live in Florida, so if there's any way to avoid going on an hour-long hike around my front yard pushing a 70-pound mower in 95-degree heat, I'm all about it. Call me what you will, but this is why I went to college, people.

Anyway, there's finally a solution for slackers like me. Introducing the Robomower RL1000. It's like the badass version of the roomba from the future that has been sent back in time to take out your lengthy grass.


Just look how happy the guy is in the picture below. He's having a great time, just reading the paper, oblivious as the future killing machine of the robot army that will one day slaughter us all trims up the yard.....Aaaahhhhh, convenience.




I'm a friend of Sarah Connor. I was told she was here. Could I see her please?


No comments: