You can all finally get some sleep...

Yes, that's right....I've finally decided on a new bag. With much help from our friends Stacy and Keith and exhaustive research, I have finally decided on....drumroll please...

The STM Alley Bag


After carefully weighing all options, the STM Alley Bag (in medium, carbon color) has the right combination of functionalism and simplicity. With both shoulder strap and carrying handle, I can choose whether I want to look like I'm carrying a purse or not. It also has several compartments, including a heavily padded laptop section as well as several other zippered pockets. And it's cheap.

Winning honorable mention in this contest for my affection are the following websites, with a plethora of bag options to choose from:

Vaja Cases, Reware, Ebags, Oxio, Waterfield (SF Bags), and Manhattan Portage.

No comments: