And Now, More About Me

I'm always partial to any type of artwork that features any one of these three things:

1. Shoes. I know I have a problem and I don't care. My problem could be worse, I've never offered the guy in the local shoe store oral for a new pair of shell toes.

2. Hip hop. Especially old school. If you would skip a Coldplay concert to see De La Soul you know what I'm talking about.

3. Me. Try as I might to be impartial, when it comes to artwork, my ego is borderline Kanye. Others might tell you that's a problem, but I'm fine with it. I love me some ME!

I've never actually seen any artwork featuring me, but if I were to commission someone to do so, it would be UK Artist/Illustrator Russ Mills. So many illustrators have similar styles, but this guy is all his own. If anyone should have an inflated ego it should be Russ, check out the new prints in his store and his online gallery. This is how everyone should show their work...so fresh and so clean!




No comments: